President - Kentech Inc.
- College degrees in Engineering.
- Trained in Japan at the factory of Mori Seiki - Diploma in CNC Programming and Maintenance Courses in CNC Lathe and Machining Centers.
- Training in Japan at the factory of Shizuoka - Diploma in CNC Programming and Maintenance Courses in CNC Machining Centers.
- Trained in Japan at the factory of Kuraki - Received Diploma in CNC Programming and Maintenance Courses in CNC Machining Centers.
- Class "A" Machinist
- Experience with CNC and manual machinery including 2-8 axis turning centers, 3-5 axis horizontal/vertical machining centers, vertical/horizontal manual mills, lathes, planes, OD/ID grinders, Bridgeports, Surface Grinders, Planer Mills, VTL's
Manufacturing Engineering Experiences
- Over 20 years of fixture design and development.
- Former Senior Manufacturing Engineer in a high production environment.
- Experienced in CAD / CAM systems including SolidWorks, Surfcam, Autocad, Mastercam and others including 3D surfacing.
Software Engineering Experience
- Extensive software development in a variety of languages including Basic, C, C++, Visual Basic.
- Development experience in HTML5
Let's TALK ... it all STARTS with a CONVERSATION.
We invite you to contact us using our CONTACT FORM or any of the options below to START the conversation and decide if consultancy through Kentech Inc. is the right fit for you.
Click Here for our CONTACT FORM
Call us at 508.754.1198